Snap quizz: tea

Pedro Figueiredo me at pedrofigueiredo.org
Wed Nov 22 13:33:10 GMT 2006

On 22 Nov 2006, at 12:51, Luis Motta Campos wrote:

>   Its hard to find 'granel' tea shops here. Almost all the time I buy
> that pre-made stuff (small bags of tea) that you only dive into hot
> water... :-( Portugal is not a nice place for tea-lovers.

you're hanging out with the wrong crowd (i know, i worked there). the
easiest one i can think of is to the right of brasileira, in chiado.
in rua de s. paulo (behind cais do sodre') there must be dozens. also
in bairro alto, but that's for the modern posh chicks to go on
saturday mornings and pretend they are classy => expensive.

oh, yeah, i forgot to mention the supermarkets :) they all have them
on a scale that's comparable to the uk, so i really don't know what
kind of leaves you're trying to buy :) (those would be in martim moniz).

cheers,
--
http://pedrofigueiredo.org/
bgp is for those who can't keep it static long enough