parsing email

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Thu Nov 23 18:50:48 GMT 2006

Sam Smith:
> Given people here wrote half the Mail:: modules, is there a
> nice overview module which exists which parses common random
> varieties of mail.

What's the big picture? What are you trying to do? If it's what it sounds
like, you might want Email::Store. If not, it's bits and pieces time, I'm
afraid: Email::Folder, Email::MIME, and Text::Original would be good places to
start.

--
Thus spake the master programmer:
	"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."