Snap quiz: desk stuff

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 23 20:24:42 GMT 2006

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 05:07:02PM +0000, the hatter wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Nov 2006, David Cantrell wrote:
> > The reason being that lack of easily-available spare parts mean I can no
> > longer support the hardware it runs on.  Not that there's ever been a
> > failure.
> If it's making you money, I'm sure the collective hardware graveyard of
> l.pm could find a suitable replacement to keep in stock.
>
> Which reminds me...
> [SFX: 'sbus' being typed into ebay]

If only it was as simple as sbus.

TBH, I don't want to support this stuff any more in any case, cos the
sort of failures that are most likely to happen are nasty and fiddly to
fix.  But just out of interest, does anyone have an external 3" floppy
drive for a CPC 464, some blank disks, and a spare keyboard membrane?

Thought not :-)

--
David Cantrell | WARNING: MAY CONTAIN BARYONS

EIN KIRCHE! EIN KREDO! EIN PAPST!