Crash space for LPW?

dakkar dakkar at thenautilus.net
Fri Nov 24 13:52:58 GMT 2006

Hi all!

I'm trying to decide whether to come to the LPW this year (some of you
might remember me from various YAPC::Europe conferences).

I have a not-too-expensive flight found (but not booked), and the
biggest hurdle right now is: where would I sleep?

So I'm here to ask for some crash space for three nights: I'd arrive on
the afternoon of friday the 8th, and leave in the morning of monday the
11th. It could also be three separate crash spaces, one per night...

Oh, the small details: I'm male, not smoker, Italian... if you need more
details, ask (here or on the #london.pm channel)

TIA

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574