The first UN-MEETING of the Networking Club

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Wed Nov 29 09:33:08 GMT 2006

We will be having the first *un-meeting* of the Networking Club on
Saturday 9th December 2006.

Some of use will be on the North London Line, some of us at the Pig's
Ear Beer Festival.

http://www.networking-club.org.uk/

http://tinyurl.com/ybqlx5

Some of us will be at BBC Backstage Christmas Bash. Some of us will
be on the waiting list for that august event.... and some will be
Jiving Miss Daisy!

http://www.jivinmissdaisy.co.uk/

It is just possible that you will attend all of these events, but
that will require some planning.

If we run into each other on the day, I look forward to wishing you
the seasons greetings, which, at the moment is still late Summer or
early Fall, judging by the weather....

Gordo