My module is on CPAN, whoo hoo

Matt S Trout dbix-class at
Tue Jan 2 21:02:08 GMT 2007

On 29 Dec 2006, at 19:36, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> * releasing a module just to celebrate it being your 100th has already
> been done, so no cheating your way up the cpan leaderboard (
> and

I'm still entertained by being #581 due to the fact I didn't do the
last release of anything I'm involved with. Given the purpose of such
a thing can only really -be- entertainment rather than useful
information, I declare it a complete success. Props to simon :)

Matt S Trout, Technical Director, Shadowcat Systems Ltd.
Offering custom development, consultancy and support contracts for
DBIx::Class and BAST. Contact mst (at) for
+ Help us build a better perl ORM: http://dbix- +