Repetitive Strain Injury

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jan 15 16:14:53 GMT 2007

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:14:44PM +0000, David Dorward wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:04:47PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> > What I *really* want is a BT keyboard with a built-in trackball in front
> > of the space bar so I can use it without having to move either of my
> > hands off the home row, but I don't think such an obviously splendid
> > thing exists.
> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Cordless-Desktop-EX-110/dp/B000AQMLLA/sr=8-1/qid=1168874015/ref=pd_ka_1/202-2491334-8070211?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

I see no trackball.  Nor do I see Bluetooth.

> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-904369-0914-Cordless-TrackMan-Optical/dp/B00006FMH1/sr=8-3/qid=1168873989/ref=pd_ka_3/202-2491334-8070211?ie=UTF8&s=electronics

Again, no Bluetooth.

There is, apparently, a BT keyboard with a track*pad* built in, sold for
Playstations.  But trackpads, while better than mice, are still not the
Holy Grail.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

          All praise the Sun God
          For He is a Fun God
          Ra Ra Ra!