Repetitive Strain Injury

David Cantrell david at
Mon Jan 15 16:14:53 GMT 2007

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:14:44PM +0000, David Dorward wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 03:04:47PM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:
> > What I *really* want is a BT keyboard with a built-in trackball in front
> > of the space bar so I can use it without having to move either of my
> > hands off the home row, but I don't think such an obviously splendid
> > thing exists.

I see no trackball.  Nor do I see Bluetooth.

Again, no Bluetooth.

There is, apparently, a BT keyboard with a track*pad* built in, sold for
Playstations.  But trackpads, while better than mice, are still not the
Holy Grail.

David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

          All praise the Sun God
          For He is a Fun God
          Ra Ra Ra!