[ANNOUNCE] Social meet: 1 Feb, The Dovetail, Jerusalem Passage

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Jan 19 23:31:31 GMT 2007

February the 1st is a Thursday and therefore in accordance with the
wishes of the Founding Brethren of the London Perl Mongers, the monthly
social meet will take place.

This time it will be at The Dovetail, on Jerusalem Passage:
  http://www.belgianbars.com/

According to Joel it does jolly good beer and food.  Also if someone
wanted to be *particularly* naughty they could book a table at the
nearby St John for dinner.  And I might then have to come with you to
make sure you all behave yourselves.

I will try to remember to reserve some space.

There is a map here:
  http://shorterlink.org/1589

It should be noted that there are some schismatics who deem meeting on
the first of the month to be a Heresy.  Even though we believe them to
be wrong - indeed, we believe them to be heretical - they are of course
welcome to join us and mend their evil ways.