Finance::Bank::HSBC

Paul Makepeace paulm at paulm.com
Mon Jan 22 15:39:02 GMT 2007

Last update to this module was late 2004 and it seems like things have
changed at HSBC then,

  Link number 2 is greater than maximum link -1 on this page
(http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/2/personal/internet-banking) at HSBC.pm line
28

(That's a new URL I tried but even so doesn't seem to help yet.)

I'd also like to see this module be able to download statements - the
interface is quite painful on the site requiring several clicks for
each month.

If anyone a) has an HSBC bank acct b) could make these mods and c)
would enjoy getting paid a bit for let me know. I'm looking to get
this ASAP as I'm off skiing tomorrow and tax returns due end of the
month ;-)