Perl CGI script giving me problems

peter church peter.church at church-consultancy.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 11:21:32 GMT 2007

Hi,
    I am in the middle of my first CGI project and I am stuck on 2 issues. I
am creating an answers file using a form one attribute at a time,
so the form pops up asks a question with a submit then prints the previous
answers and brings up the next question etc.
what I need to do is
1) make the cursor appear in the box containing the current question each
time
2) make the web page scroll down to where the box is if the page is longer
than a standard browser window

is this easy to achieve with the Perl CGI module?

Thanks

Peter