Perl CGI script giving me problems

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Thu Feb 8 11:41:10 GMT 2007

Hi Peter,

Both of the things you wish to achieve would be done via Javascript,
which would be outputted via your Perl script.

I would suggest you attempt to create a simple HTML page that can do
this (with the aid of a Javascript tutorial/book), and then look in to
how to make your CGI script output this HTML.

+Pete