Let's organise a free teach-in

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 11:44:47 GMT 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 11:49 AM, Ovid wrote:
> If we needed to, I would even consider personally chipping in some
> money to pay for a venue or maybe see about making this an on-going
> thing if the first one is successful?

   Ovid, making this an on-going thing is the best world in terms of
being successful.
   There is a nice experience like this (on going teaching
activities) at São Paulo Perl Mongers, at this very moment.

   I guess you should contact Mr. Solli Moreira Honório, current
leader of the São Paulo PM, and ask him about his experiences with
this effort.

   Regards.
--
Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}