@+ magic variable

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 15 15:18:59 GMT 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 3:21 PM, Gareth Kirwan wrote:
>> simonw at kryten:~/perl$ perl -v
>> [simonw at morpheus simonw]$ perl -v
> Interesting server names you have there...
> We did have Bill and Ben, and a Dogbert at one stage.
> However now we just have boring functional names.

   Are functional names are those that matches with patterns like this?

   How one could ever think about work without having proper machine
   On the last company I was sysadmin, all machines (even the
president laptop) has Asterix cartoon personage names. :-)

Luis Motta Campos is a software engineer,
perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}