Perl Debugging Problems...

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Fri Feb 16 08:43:29 GMT 2007

On Friday 16 February 2007 09:34, Luis Motta Campos wrote:

>    ptkdb? Never heard about this. Asking about this to the Drunk
> Librarian brought this up:
>
>    http://ptkdb.sourceforge.net/
>
>    I hope that's the thing you're talking about.

Yep, that's it - an excellent GUI alternative.

>    Is there any good X11 implementation to MacOSX that worth a try?

No idea, I'm still stuck in the dark ages and don't have a modern Mac to hand.

Ptkdb should do your job, but if you have problems with the Mac/GUI, you could
try Devel::ebug too.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen

http://www.rfi.net/

ps. Please resend any bounced or unanswered emails.