geographical accuracy

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Wed Feb 21 16:09:46 GMT 2007

On 21 Feb 2007, at 15:24, Mark Overmeer wrote:
> By far the best way to recalculate coordinates is by using the
> proj4 library.  That library has an interface in Geo::Proj4.
> You have to figure-out the epsg code for your projection, and then
> the destination projection.  Very simple and fast.

Looks good. As an aside it'd be easier to install on Mac OS if you
made the required version of libproj 4.4.8 instead of 4.4.9 -
assuming 4.4.8 is actually adequate.

A lot of people will be using fink to get libproj and fink is at
version 4.4.8.

With Makefile.PL suitably amended the tests pass so I assume it's OK.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net