Warnings in tests

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Thu Mar 15 12:23:59 GMT 2007

On 15 Mar 2007, at 11:05, David Cantrell wrote:
> but that's icky.  Can anyone think of a better way?

For Test::Harness you can use HARNESS_PERL_SWITCHES to add -
MMy::UpgradeWarnings to the command line switches that are passed to
Perl. Untried but I think that should work.

TAP::Harness currently has a way defining a wrapper for tests but the
specifics of that mechanism are changing even as I type this. Suffice
it to say that it'll be possible with TAP::Harness too.

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net