Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Andy Armstrong andy at
Fri Mar 16 11:47:29 GMT 2007

On 16 Mar 2007, at 08:27, Luis Motta Campos wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2007, at 4:42 PM, Andy Armstrong wrote:
>> [Nice explanation of an interesting technique to simulate failures
>> on your system]
>> In general that's the kind of thing you need to do to get coverage
>> of this-never-happens-but-we-need-to-handle-it-in-case-it-ever-
>> does cases.
>   This made me think that maybe a module simmilar to Safe::World
> could be useful to simulate failures... Sounds interesting as a
> project. Any comments on this subject? Is there modules that does
> this already?

As I wrote that explanation yesterday I was thinking "Hmm, this could
reasonably live in a module". As a result it's on my list[1]. Of
course if somebody else does it first that's fine by me :)

[1] Along with many, many other things.

Andy Armstrong,