Cambridge.pm Pub Meet

Robbie Bow robbie at robbiebow.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 11:24:12 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I hear there's a couple of people on this list that are in the Cambridge
area so thought it a good idea to spam y'all. Basically, I've plucked a
date and location out of the air for a Cambridge pub meet, these being:

7pm, Wednesday 18th April
Salisbury Arms
76 Tenison Rd
Cambridge
CB1 2DW

http://www.salisburyarms.co.uk/

Pretty close to the station and roomy, but if anyone has any suggestions
apropos a better venue or time, do please shout.

If you can make it, please do. Would be good to have a beer, muse
organising a tech meet, chew the fat, have a beer...

Cheers,

Robbie