Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Mar 19 12:47:10 GMT 2007

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 08:40:39PM +0000, Adrian Howard wrote:

> I think you want something like...
>
> use Test::MockObject;
> my $mock = Test::MockObject->new->
>     mock( randommethod => sub { print "i like pie\n" } );
> $mock->fake_module( 'MockedModule' );
> $mock->fake_new( 'MockedModule' );
>
> MockedModule->new->randommethod;

Yeah, I eventually figgered it out by finding some other module on the
CPAN that used MockObject and copying what it did.  I suppose I should
submit a documentation patch cos it's *really* not obvious.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

We found no search results for "crotchet".  Did you mean "crotch"?