Laptop insurance

Robert Shiels robert at
Tue Mar 20 08:53:00 GMT 2007

Toby Corkindale wrote:

>I'm trying to get travel insurance that covers a laptop + camera gear. For a
>one-way trip.
Have you got household contents insurance - you might find items are 
covered away from the home on that policy, or may be able to extend it. 
But then, if you're not coming back, perhaps you don't have a house :)


More information about the mailing list