Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Paul Johnson paul at pjcj.net
Wed Mar 21 17:12:21 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 08:03:30AM -0700, Ovid wrote:

> Strangely enough, I have a wishlist item in RT for these features :)
>
>   http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=25209

Hmmm.  Either RT has stopped sending out mail for new tickets, or
spamassassin ate it.  In either case, have a look at
http://pjcj.sytes.net/cpancover/CPANPLUS-0.076/index.html

Hopefully that is doing what you were thinking of.  I think there might
still be a little buglet in there somewhere to do with sorting the n/a
text.

I'll update RT when that's fixed (if I remember).

Paul Johnson - paul at pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net