Devel::Cover recommendations... or maybe not?

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at
Thu Mar 22 10:53:02 GMT 2007

--- Paul Johnson <paul at> wrote:

> Hmmm.  Either RT has stopped sending out mail for new tickets, or
> spamassassin ate it.

Yeah, quite a few folks were disappointed to discover they weren't
receiving email from RT, but it's been sorted now.

> In either case, have a look at
> Hopefully that is doing what you were thinking of.  I think there
> might
> still be a little buglet in there somewhere to do with sorting the
> n/a text.
> I'll update RT when that's fixed (if I remember).

Hey, that's fantastic!  Any timeframe as to when that might be
released?  Heck, I'd be willing to try a development version if you're
comfortable with that.

Buy the book --
Perl and CGI --