No more python at Google

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 20:01:25 BST 2007

Peter Corlett wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 04:10:42PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
>> Grargh! When will they - and the Aberdeen Angus "steak" chain - have the
>> good manners to go bust?
> Never, because there are too many people who don't have any taste.

Perhaps we can find some Hindus willing to bomb Aberdeen Angus because
they serve cow-meat.  I'd invite them round for a cup of tea afterwards
to show how grateful I am.

Nice tea.

Today I am mostly liking Fortnum's Russian Caravan blend.  And grumbling
at them taking over a week to deliver another tin of the stuff from
Piccadilly to Bloomsbury.  Yes, I know, I should just get off the bus
that takes me past the shop twice a day, but the shop is full of
tourists, which is hateful.

Us Germans take our humour very seriously
   -- German cultural attache talking to the Today Programme,
      about the German supposed lack of a sense of humour, 29 Aug 2001