No more python at Google

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Apr 5 11:16:07 BST 2007

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 01:56:10AM -0700, Ovid wrote:
[...]
> What the hell? There used to be a Taco Bell here? They're absolute crap,
> but I'd kill for an enchirito right now.

Try the Texan Embassy near Leicester Square. The service is atrocious, but
you might find the food to your liking, and Mongers will *definitely* like
the cocktails.

They have a bar upstairs although I don't know if that's available to
non-diners such as several dozen thirsty Mongers after a couple of jugs of
oblivion.