No more python at Google

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 11:48:03 BST 2007

--- Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:

> Try the Texan Embassy near Leicester Square. The service is
> atrocious, but
> you might find the food to your liking, and Mongers will *definitely*
> like
> the cocktails.

Been there.  The food was tasty, but dry (to be fair, there were 11 of
us, so that may have had something to do with it).  I'd give 'em a 6.5
on the "we don't suck" scale.

I also ate at the Arizona in Camden.  Not quite Mexican or Tex-mex
(most "Mexican" found over here is a poor imitation of Tex-mex), but it
was very tasty.  Cinnamon in my enchiladas?  Surprising, but delicious
:)

Cheers,
Ovid

--