No more python at Google

Billy Abbott billy at cowfish.org.uk
Mon Apr 9 12:47:46 BST 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Dave Cross wrote:

> Matt Wilson wrote:
>>> food.

>>> No, you have (un)Happy Eater and Little Chef. Urgh.
>>
>> We do? WTF is Happy Eater? I've eaten in Little Chef /once/ ... it
>> cost a fortune and tasted bloody awful. Never again.
>
> Happy Eater is the place where the logo looks like a smiling face sticking
> his fingers down his throat in order to throw up whatever crap he's just
> eaten there.

My little brother had his 6th birthday party at our local one about 20
years ago. All I remember about the place is that they were the only
people who would serve me a mint choc chip ice cream and coke float
without pulling a weird face...

--billy

--
Thank heavens for habitat sofa coffins
  Billy Abbott                     billy at cowfish dot org dot uk