Noise cancelling headphones - Re: The Newly Inaugurated London.pm "Most In Need of Positivity" Award

Andrew Beattie andrew at tug.com
Mon Apr 9 19:39:09 BST 2007

>> Do they work - or rather more specifically does anyone have
>> recommendations for ones that work.
>> I tried some cheapo ones and to be honest think the feature was
>> cosmetic.
I bought a pair of the top of the range Bose ones.

Spectacularly expensive....

But for me, they deliver the goods.  Makes watching a film in the back
of an Airbus a lot more comfortable.  The white noise of the engines is
tuned down to something similar to the noise of sitting next to a computer.

Andrew