Professional DNS services

Bob Browning bob at textor.com
Tue Apr 10 09:26:51 BST 2007

I believe a shyster is a crooked lawyer.  I don't think there is an
equivalent for a technology salesman.  E-quack ?

They used to be UltraDNS and the claims they make about their own products
may be true.  For the prices they charge they should be.

Did he mention the price?  Send out for the oxygen first.

Bob

//.TEXTOR	 Bob Browning (weblog)
bob at textor.com 	+44 (0)20 8400 6115
http://www.textor.com
Working with our design partners to deliver advanced web-based solutions