New Story: "Star Trek: We, the Living Dead"

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Wed Apr 18 09:25:07 BST 2007

Matt Sergeant commented:
> On 17-Apr-07, at 11:53 AM, Robin Barker wrote:
> > I suspect that "Country Members" means those of us who aren't in
> > London at the
> > weekend.  Instead we are lording it in our crumbling country
> > mansions in the
> > depths of Dorset, Devon, Cumbria etc.
> I thought it was those of us who have members the size of countries.

I have to admit that Kenny Everett's Captain Kremin came to mind... :-)

The President:   I've been meaning to ask, Captain, how you always look
so healthy and tanned
Captain Kremmen: Well at weekends I go and relax in my club. I'm a
country member.
The President:   Okay, I'll remember.

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670