Anyone know about eyes?

Greg McCarroll greg at
Wed Apr 25 11:36:06 BST 2007

On 25 Apr 2007, at 11:15, Tom Barrett wrote:

> So, in summary, if you are having eye problems, visit an optician.

or, and if you live in london, try and get recommended to moorfields,  
i've been
once and i must say the level of expertise and efficiency was  
startling. one of
the great things about the NHS and especially in london, is there are  
a number
of hospitals with specialties that are world class.


More information about the mailing list