[OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

Steve Peters steve at fisharerojo.org
Thu Apr 26 14:05:13 BST 2007

It looks like I will be taking the long anticipated trip to London a
bit sooner than I thought.  This trip, however, it looks like we'll
actually need to get a hotel room, rather than staying with friends,
since our friends has a small place and will be getting married.

So, does anyone have any hotel suggestions for affordable places downtown?
Near a tube station certainly is preferable, but otherwise we're not to
picky considering the beating we're expecting in exchange rates.

Steve Peters
steve at fisharerojo.org