[ANNOUNCE] May Social Meeting on 3rd of May - The Cittie of Yorke, Holborn

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Tue May 1 01:31:51 BST 2007

On Tue, 1 May 2007, Bob Walker wrote:

> Admittedly im taking my beard elsewhere since sam's smiths beer isnt
> terribly nice.

Ah, that's a good excuse - as sam smith's not-beer options are worse than
their beer options, I and my lack of beard (despite the best efforts of
the folicles involved) will most likely not be there.  Also due to a brief
lapse in my cft-enabled status.  And it being a far too busy a week in
generally for me.

Bit of a shame though, as I've got an armful of computery gubbins I'm
wanting rid of, but I'm sure it'll keep a few weeks.

the hatter