Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

Jacqui caren jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Tue May 1 09:42:46 BST 2007

Peter Corlett wrote:
> Anybody want a telly? That space is good for another couple of  hundred
> books.

I only have a ~500 books left these days (mostly fiction).
I have a <100 number of IT and misc reference books but
most of my books are obtained in digital form and the
digital now exceeds the paper.

I prefer audio fiction as I can listen to a book and work at the same
time. Also when you have spent far too long staring at a screen it is
nice to stick a set of headphones on and close your eyes while "reading"
a good book - especially in the bath ;-)

The big question: do peeps still prefer paper over digital forms?

Jacqui