Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

Matt Wilson codebrewery at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:56:23 BST 2007

> The big question: do peeps still prefer paper over digital forms?

Personally - yes. If I listen to something on audio tape then I
generally have the urge to be working on something at the same time
(or at least *doing* something), but give me a book and I can relax
and enjoy it. However, I know several people who like to have books on
audio so that they can "read" while driving to work.