Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 1 14:33:38 BST 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:42:46AM +0100, Jacqui caren wrote:

> I prefer audio fiction as I can listen to a book and work at the same
> time. Also when you have spent far too long staring at a screen it is
> nice to stick a set of headphones on and close your eyes while "reading"
> a good book - especially in the bath ;-)
>
> The big question: do peeps still prefer paper over digital forms?

Yes.  Although I have quite a lot of digital fiction too cos that's
easier to read on the bus.  Almost everything I have in digital format I
also have on paper too.  The opposite doesn't apply.

And I've tried audio books and found that I can't stand them.

    Deck of Cards: $1.29.
    "101 Solitaire Variations" book: $6.59.
    Cheap replacement for the one thing Windows is good at: priceless
        -- Shane Lazarus