Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 1 16:49:11 BST 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 03:43:20PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 02:43:13PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> > On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 12:59:58PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> >> It does however make it harder to read them in the bog.
> > PDA.
> PDAs suck for reading on. There's a reason why books are larger than 2"
> square and higher than 75dpi.

It depends on the PDA I suppose.  The one I was using on the bus this
morning, while still only 2" square, is more like 150dpi.  But even
75dpi is fine for a few minutes of trash fiction on the shitter or the
bus.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

" In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's ... programs should be
  indented six feet downward and covered with dirt. "
      --Blair P. Houghton