heretical dim sum cat herding

Piers Cawley pdcawley at bofh.org.uk
Tue May 1 22:43:45 BST 2007

Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> writes:

> On Tue 10 Apr 2007, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:
>> The consensus on the IRC channel is that this Friday lunchtime might be quite
>> good for Dim Sum
>>
>> The lack of consensus is on where to go. I think it's fair to summarise
>> as [...]
>
> You missed my suggestion of Chuen Cheng Ku:
>   http://www.london-eating.co.uk/359.htm
>
> + Convenient location (Wardour Street)
> + Trolleys
> - As yet untried

It's jolly good. At least as good as the New World with a different
(possibly wider) selection of dishes. I tended to go to the New World
on my last London contract because it was nearer to the client in Soho
square, not because it was the ne plus ultra of trolley dim sum places.

--
Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk>
http://www.bofh.org.uk/