heretical dim sum cat herding

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 2 14:45:27 BST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 12:03:32PM +0100, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> On Tue 01 May 2007, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
> > It's jolly good. At least as good as the New World with a different
> > (possibly wider) selection of dishes.
> We liked it too!
>   http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Chuen_Cheng_Ku,_W1D_6PN
> I suppose it's too soon for another dim sum emergency, isn't it...

Why?  There's been an intervening pay day!

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery