[POLL] Our Various Pubs

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed May 2 18:22:08 BST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 05:33:10PM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
[...]
> I've deliberately made the voting protocol simple. I cold try and make it
> complicated but then it'd get gamed anyway. So, by making it simple I'm
> hoping that it'll prevent anyone from thinking that they can show how
> oh-so-smart they are in order to make up for the fact that no one else
> likes them by constantly spamming the poll. I'm in the mood to beat such
> people with a pipe wrench.

Can we not propose other pubs?

I spent much of Monday evening sinking a few in the Wenlock Arms. They're
doing Adnams Tally Ho at the moment. It clocks in at 7% and goes down a bit
readily.

I ordered a pint even though everybody else was on halves, which probably
should have been a hint.

My other Zone 1 favourite is probably the Pillars of Hercules.

Outside of Zone 1, we have the Sloaney Pony and the Sultan.