Perl Books (for ladies)

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu May 3 13:19:09 BST 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 12:53:02PM +0100, Nicholas Clark said:
> I don't think that there is an issue with venues for these.
> More than one company, keen to recruit Perl people, has offered space.

There are several (at least 10 at the last count, not including places
like the Beeb which always seem to be hiring) companies looking for Perl
programmers at the moment.

http://use.perl.org/~nicholas/journal/33110

Would it interest people if we got 4 or 5 of them at a time in a tech
meet to give talks about what they're doing with Perl?

Simon