Perl Books (for ladies)

Denny at
Thu May 3 13:44:21 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 11:47 +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
> On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 11:00:34AM +0100, Jacqui caren said:
> > Seriously, I did not feel welcome and would think carefully before
> > making such a long trip again.
> Hmm, well, apologies for that.

I was made to feel very welcome on the one occasion that I've managed to
find my way to a social.  I think I was cheerfully insulted within a few
minutes of turning up, in fact  ;)  Although I probably did shock and
appal everyone by asking for a lemonade as my free drink.

Anyway, I mention this not to argue with those whose experience has been
different, but to thank those who greeted me and included me in their