[OT] programming question

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu May 3 14:08:12 BST 2007

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 01:44:42PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 3 May 2007, at 11:03, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> >Well, I was procrastinating with this:
> >
> >  http://plum.flirble.org/~nick/branes.cgi
> >
> >which is now available for everyone else to procrastinate with.
>
> Bah, 13. I cheated on the perl.org mailserver question too :)

Oops. there was a typo in that one. Now fixed. Not good.

What's this "cheating" thing? It doesn't say that you can't stop to look up
the answers, do the test multiple times, or even try to hack the system in
other ways.

And whilst it was intended to be a little tricky (partly by being obscure in
places) I didn't realise how tricky it actually seems to be.

Nicholas Clark