Bonkers

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Fri May 4 19:17:22 BST 2007

On 4 May 2007, at 18:50, Uri Guttman wrote:
>   AA> Apart from Stonehenge is anyone doing the "l33t gang of Perl
> d00dz"
>   AA> business model? You know - a loose compact of Perl powered
> superheros?
>
> i would be into that sort of thing.

I've always considered it the closest thing to a regular job that I'd
actually enjoy.

Part of it is quite basic for me: I have a huge problem saying "I'm
great" to a potential client but no problem at all with "We're great" :)

It's clearly a crazy plan but I don't mind hearing from fellow crazy
people...

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net