Bonkers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Mon May 7 14:46:40 BST 2007

On 7 May 2007, at 09:44, Nicholas Clark wrote:
[...]
> What's the catch? "Oh, you have broadband. You can fix this from
> home?"
> and you're now considered to be on call?

Since the broadband is now company-provided equipment, especially if
it is provided for "company business" as a tax dodge, it turns any
personal side-projects you might be doing in your own time using it
into a work made for hire.

Give up the copyright on anything I do in the 120 hours a week I'm
not at work for £25/month? I don't think so.