[OT] perl and CLRs

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Mon May 7 15:35:15 BST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 10:07:26AM +0100, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> We all know that Web 2.0 is erm... er... well we know what it is, but
> having said that, where are the CPAN modules for the underlying useful
> stuff, eg the "rails" bits?

Catalyst
Jifty
Gantry
Bigtop
HTML::Prototype
HTML::Dojo
DBIx::Class
Rose::HTML::Form
Rose::DB::Object

Unless of course you mean "something that calls itself MVC but puts all
the business logic in the so-called controller" or "something that calls
itself an ORM but considers non-auto-inc single-column keys and any feature
not provided my MySQL 4 'legacy'". They can keep those bits of rails, to
my mind.

Shadowcat Systems Ltd.   Contact mst (at) shadowcatsystems.co.uk for a quote
                                          http://www.shadowcatsystems.co.uk/