Books (was RE: Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtownLondon)

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed May 9 10:57:43 BST 2007

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 05:39:16AM -0400, IvorW wrote:
[...]
> I'm in the position where I can obtain any book that I want, including
> those I have already read. So, I don't need to cling on to the books I
> have read once.

It must be lovely to only have a taste in books which are popular and/or in
print. (I'd hazard a guess at pulp SF or similar.)

Some of my favourite books are out of print and a right bugger to get hold
of, as I've discovered when trying to replace some of those which have been
borrowed and not returned.