apologies (was Re: On Topic: 1. perl-begin.berlios.de + 2. Meta: Apology for Tactlessness)

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Wed May 9 20:23:32 BST 2007

On Fri 13 Apr 2007, Andrew Beattie <andrew at tug.com> wrote:
> I appologise for farting in the vicinity of Waterloo station this morning.

I apologise for having already completed my 2006-2007 tax return, thus
showing everyone else up as disorganised slackers.

I further apologise for not having been able to make this apology last
month; however I'm sure people will be glad to know that (some weeks after
being notified of the problem) HMRC's online self-assessment system now
allows hyphens in email addresses.

Kake