Books (was RE: Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtownLondon)

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:49:18 BST 2007

On 09/05/07, IvorW <combobulus at xemaps.com> wrote:
> Don't get me wrong, I love books! I have a large TBR (to be read) shelf, and I have
> over 300 books I want to get rid of, see http://bookmooch.com/inventory/ivorw
>
> I'm in the position where I can obtain any book that I want, including those I have already
> read. So, I don't need to cling on to the books I have read once.

My wife and I joined readitswapit, and that worked quite nicely, but
because it's a 1-for-1 swap, we continued to accumulate more books,
but faster - fortunately having a baby has greatly reduced our ability
to read so many books as fast, but the baby takes up even more room
than books, in fact now we have tons of baby books and magazines.

Once our little one is a bit older I'm thinking of organising a book
swap / give away party  so that we can get rid of our books and find
new authors and meet some of other local bookworms who are as
anti-social as us.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk