Bonkers

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Thu May 10 15:43:31 BST 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 02:57:48PM +0100, Aaron Trevena wrote:

> I've fouled up questions that were too simple - instead of just giving
> a simple answer I ended up tying myself up in knots over what I was
> missing.

My favourite interview to date, and the one I felt gave me the most
scope to show off my knowledge, was one where I was asked to bring in
some code I'd written, and then asked to explain it to the interviewer.

Gave me a great opportunity to talk about why I'd done certain things
(like the use of GOTO in one place!), potential issues in the code, why
I'd done things a certain way, etc

+Pete