Character set sucktitude

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon May 21 23:58:41 BST 2007

I have some data that is unfortunately in "Western (Mac OS Roman)",
whatever the fuck that is.  I need to turn it into ISO-8859-1.  Ideally,
I don't want to be able to only do the conversion on a Mac, but if I
have to then so be it.

How?

Of course, only an utter cock would suggest that I use different tools,
or tell me to use some other flavour-of-the-month encoding.  And no-one
here is an utter cock.  Are they.  Good, glad we've got that sorted.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

THIS IS THE LANGUAGE POLICE
PUT DOWN YOUR THESAURUS
STEP AWAY FROM THE CLICHE